OMG! Craftsy has a new program called “Craftsy Unlimited.” Now you can have access to ALL the classes on their site for only $120 a year. (They also have a monthly subscription for $14.99/month.)
Here’s what you get with the annual subscription:
- Unlimited access to 3,000 hours of expert videos
- Exclusive new videos released weekly
- Experience 17 crafting categories
- Be a part of a one-of-a-kind creative community
- 600+ of the world’s leading creative experts
- Free US shipping on craftsy.com
So I have to admit, I’m thinking about jumping in. I love watching their classes, and now that I have a TV in my sewing studio, it’s so easy to simply start a video and watch while I’m sewing or organizing (yeah, I do a lot of that….how do things get so messy inbetween my sewing sessions?)
A few months back I signed up for an annual subscription for my Cricut Maker, and have been using that quite a bit. I feel good about getting my money’s worth with this sort of thing. I justify all this because I don’t get many magazines any more, so this is just the new magazine subscription I suppose!
Click HERE to sign up for their 7 day free trial!
If you do sign up, let me know how it works out for you. I’d love to hear about your favorite classes.