Mother’s Day Free Weekend Watchathon – through 5/13/18
– Stream 1,300+ classes free this weekend.
– Unlock FREE Access to Every Craftsy Class.
– Take advantage of everything Craftsy Unlimited has to offer, including thousands of expert-taught video classes in more than 16 different categories. From quilting and knitting to baking and photography, watch as many Craftsy classes as you want and experience the thrill of unlimited learning and inspiration, totally free.
Expiration Date: 05/13/2018
OMG! Craftsy has a new program called “Craftsy Unlimited.” Now you can have access to ALL the classes on their site for only $120 a year. (They also have a monthly subscription for $14.99/month.)
Here’s what you get with the annual subscription:
- Unlimited access to 3,000 hours of expert videos
- Exclusive new videos released weekly
- Experience 17 crafting categories
- Be a part of a one-of-a-kind creative community
- 600+ of the world’s leading creative experts
- Free US shipping on craftsy.com
So I have to admit, I’m thinking about jumping in. I love watching their classes, and now that I have a TV in my sewing studio, it’s so easy to simply start a video and watch while I’m sewing or organizing (yeah, I do a lot of that….how do things get so messy inbetween my sewing sessions?)
A few months back I signed up for an annual subscription for my Cricut Maker, and have been using that quite a bit. I feel good about getting my money’s worth with this sort of thing. I justify all this because I don’t get many magazines any more, so this is just the new magazine subscription I suppose!
Click HERE to sign up for their 7 day free trial!
If you do sign up, let me know how it works out for you. I’d love to hear about your favorite classes.